2010年7月30日星期五

my mood

Daddy mumy..
i ad loss my self confident le..
can you both dun every times ask my face mah..
that ppl also say ad lol wan recover in 1 week that
is impossible ..
that is my face i more care then you both..
you both always ask and say wat no recover..
omg that is my face..
have recover or not recover
only me know only...
please dun ask le larr..
you both really wan i cry 1 times again ar??
that day saw me cry you both also
felt miracle le..cause you both
not saw clearly my face..
then after i use that cellnique product about 4 day
just come see my face clearly and ask this
ask that..
omg....that is before de scar lah..
not pimples ok..if no use that product
you both will saw my face more terrible le..
so please lar..
dun keep ask ask and ask larr.
when it recover i will tell you both..
hates ppl always talk my face
you all think i wan my face like this ar??
please lar i am girls..
face is important to me leh...
i also dun wan de lar..
so please shut up..
i know my blog keep saying my face
is very boring..
but i really angry and no place
can let me 发泄so i just
write it in my blog...
hope it can recover ...give back
my cleary face..

没有评论:

发表评论